Griffen Farms

Griffen Farms
Ella not happy to go on hay ride

Monday, October 6, 2008

NO MORE BIG PICTURE "YAY"

Hey, guess what? If you can't sleep and your eyes are pretty blurry from lack of sleep, you might be able to figure out this blogging business. If all else fails, look real hard on how to make your picture smaller. Actually, my oldest granddaughter came over tonight, so I asked Kylie to help me put the pic on and WOW, it came up REALLY REALLY big. I asked her to figure out how to shrink it and she said for me to get her Uncle Dave to help me. Mind you she is pretty much a computer whiz. But guess what? I DID IT MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud ME. Maybe I will be able to figure this out yet.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You know, we might be old, but we're not dead! We still have a few tricks left, don't we?