Griffen Farms

Griffen Farms
Ella not happy to go on hay ride

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

IMMMMMMM BACK











Hello everyone, we are back from Arizona. We had such a good time visiting with friends and family. We left here on Oct. 9th at 8:00 a.m. and arrived in Phoenix at 9:00 a.m. It is amazing how we gain these hours. While we wee there Pete and I got our teeth cleaned since we had not had that done since we left there a little over a year ago. That felt good. After we had our teeth cleaned we immediately met friends at Valle Lune for Mexican Food. (Which we had quite a bit while there.) We cannot find any Mexican food we like here in the Omaha area. I am sure there is some but haven't found it yet, just as we have not found a dentist yet.








We spent about 5 days on the west side of town visiting with old friends. It was so nice to see them again. I felt like I had come home for just a few days, but then I remembered my home is here in Bellevue, Ne. with my family. But thank you Thresa for getting some of our wonderful friends together so we could visit them and renew that friendship again. All of you please come and see us. (Binghams, Meskimens, Ashcrofts, Smiths, Smiths, Weathersby) I hope I haven't for gotten any body.








On Monday (Oct. 13) Thesa invited some of my friends to a luncheon at MIMI"S. I hope I can get this picture on this blog. It looks like it might be up in the corner of this page. Oh!!Well!! Anyway that is my picture of some of my friends. We had a wonderful time reminising about old times.






After leaing Phoenix, we went over to Queen Creek to my brothers, and visited with him and my sweet sister-in-law. Sonny and Velma Kay Penrod. My sister Ludean Qualls came over from Glendale, then we all rode up to ShowLow to see my sister and Aunt Buelah. My mothers last living sister, who is 91. I can't seem to get these pics in the right place. Will have to work on that. O. K. I will get the hang of this yet. The picture up in the corner is of my brother Sonny and sister Idella. We have solved the world problems in this front yard for many years.
That is all for now, my battery on my computer is going dead so better plug in. Will post more tomorow.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Loved seeing you again. You could be snow birds... summers there, winters here. Huh?

Also, your aunt looks just like your mom. Wow, that was weird.