Griffen Farms

Griffen Farms
Ella not happy to go on hay ride

Thursday, November 6, 2008

WHAT I DID TODAY




Today it was raining so I decided to bake bread. I was like the Little Red Hen. However I did not grow the wheat nor did I shuck it (or whatever you do to get the kernal), but I did grind it with my electric wheat grinder.........Whew!!!that was a job. j/k




With some of the dough I had left I made cinnamon rolls with the dough. MMMMMMMMMgood. Pete had about 4 connamon rolls. They were good. I also did some laundry. Now that is a full day for me..............Read a little, took a short nap.....So what do you expect from someone over 60? You thought I was going to give you my true age huh? Fooled you............... I think I finally figured out these pics.

8 comments:

Brianne said...

Yummy!! I want to come to your house right now!! :) I would love to sit at the table with you and talk and laugh and eat some of the yummy cinnamon rolls and homemade wheat bread :)

Carla said...

I want some! The pictures look great! -Carla

Cheryl said...

Oh man I read this at a time when I'm really hungry and those look GOOD!! Also, did you get the word that Eva Ligon passed away Saturday evening. I don't know when the funeral is.

Apryl said...

Nice bread! I could smell it baking! Ok...Trevor is so fat cuz he drinks too much beer! lol! sad, but true!

Apryl said...

sheez Lady! I just got my mom texting...and you have a BLOG!! I did not know this, why??? I love you to pieces! And I have a secret......

Cheryl said...

Hey, Best Friend! I heard thru the grapevine that you weren't feeling well. Is that right? Email me. cherylweathersby@gmail.com

Robyn said...

Congratulations! You won the Twinkle Toes Cartridge on my blog. Please send your mailing info to mypinkstamper@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Robyn

miranda said...

Wanted to congratulate you on your Twinkle Toes win. I saw your link from Robyn's page. I couldn't help but want to rush over because I am originally from NE and currently live in Colorado Springs. My husband is one of the pastors at our church and I just wanted to give you the info in case you are looking for a church home. I am also very active in our Woman's Ministry and we always welcome ANY woman who want to join, from our church or somewhere else. So, if and when you get to the area please let me know if you need anything. My e-mail is ramandamatteson@gmail.com and our church website is: www.yes2god.org if you want to look around :). I just love your picture with your family on your page. GO BIG RED! :) God Bless your Day!